Saturday 28 January 2023

Wildly dreaming

Hello again creative friends.

I am sharing a new layout as Design Team 
member for 2Crafty Chipboard with you all today 
in shades of blue and purple and featuring some 
of the beautiful 2Crafty chipboards.

I painted the floral corners with purple paint 
and then lightly brushed them with copper paint.
Parts of the corners were hidden under papers 
so I cut those parts off and placed them so 
that they would be visible on my layout.



I painted the Aztec arrow and checkerboard 
pieces in copper paint.


Resin pieces were painted in blue and purple, 
lightly brushed with the copper paint and 
then lightly rubbed with wax,


Splashes of paint completed my layout.

Chipboards included on my layout are ...



Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment