Wednesday 11 January 2023

Memories

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as Design Team 
member for 13arts with you all today, 
a vintage mixed media canvas using 
embellishments from the END OF SUMMER 
as well as MAGNOLIA DREAMS collections 
and, of course, amazing 13arts products 
and mediums.

I prepared the background of my canvas by 
combining Tiger Eye as well as Golden Calcite 
Color Glows separately with gel medium 
and then applying both colours to my 
canvas using a spatula.

Once these were dry, I combined Texture 
Powder to modeling paste and applied this 
around the edges of my canvas, covering 
the colours in places.  
Once the cracks formed, the colours 
were visible through the cracks.
I also added some stenciling with 
modeling paste onto my canvas.




I painted my resin pieces in brown paint 
and then added Golden Calcite Color Glow 
combined with liquid acrylic medium.
Once dry, I lightly brushed them all 
with white gesso.




I added diluted Rose Quartz as well as 
Tiger Eye Color Glows around my 
main composition for depth and definition.




I hope that this project has inspired you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment