Tuesday 16 May 2023

Always


 Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as Design Team
member for 2Crafty Chipboard with you all
today ~ a vintage, shabby chic layout 
with blues, browns and creams.

I prepared the background of my layout by 
layering paper together with brown corrugated 
board, which I painted with white gesso.



I painted my resin embellishments, which 
frame my photograph, with brown 
paint and then, once dry, lightly brushed 
them with white gesso.


I painted the hanging hearts and tree and 
the sparrows with white ink and then 
lightly heat embossed them 
with gold embossing powder.



The mini frames were painted with brown 
paint and then lightly brushed with white gesso.





I hope that this layout has inspired you today.
Thanks for stopping by.


















No comments:

Post a Comment