Tuesday 23 May 2023

City adventure

 

Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as 
Design Team member for 13 arts ~ 
a mixed media layout using the CITY LIGHTS 
collection as well as 13arts mixed media 
products and mediums.

I prepared the background of my layout 
by stamping around the edges and then 
stenciling with a combination of black gesso 
and gel medium.

Once the product was dry, I rubbed a 
green wax over the stenciling using 
a clear wax medium and Cyan Green 
Shiny Powder.  I then lightly dry brushed 
the stenciling with white gesso.



I painted the chipboard city with black gesso 
and then rubbed it with the same wax 
mixture before dry brushing 
with white gesso.


I added embellishments from the collection 
to frame my photograph, adding splashes of 
white to complete my layout.



The chipboard title was also painted with black 
gesso, rubbed with the wax mixture and then
lightly brushed with white gesso.



I hope that this layout has inspired  you.























No comments:

Post a Comment