Friday 12 May 2023

Together on the path of life

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new project as Design Team 
member for 13arts with you all today ~ 
a mixed media canvas featuring paper 
from the CITY LIGHTS collection and 
elements from the ROSE GARDEN 
and Art Book 4.

I prepared the background of my canvas by 
painting the bottom half with black gesso 
and then, once dry, I stenciled along the 
top corner with black gesso combined 
with gel medium.  
Once that was dry, I stenciled along the 
top and bottom corner with Bronze Shiny Powder 
combined with gel medium.
I applied the leftover product onto the edges 
of my canvas with a spatula.





I painted the resin pieces with black gesso 
and then rubbed them with the Bronze Shiny 
Powder combined with clear wax 
to bring out the details.

I turned the resin window into a 
shaker box by first cutting and adhering  
a piece of paper from the collection to the 
bottom of the window.  
I then adhering a piece of printed foil 
onto the top of the window, after I had 
added sequins etc.

The chipboard title was painted with 
diluted Bronze Shiny Powder.



I added elements from the cut-out sheet 
as well as the Art Book to frame the main 
composition on my project.




I hope that this project has inspired you.






 














 



No comments:

Post a Comment