Monday 16 October 2023

Cherish

Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as 
Design Team member for 2Crafty Chipboard 
with you all today featuring some of the 
beautiful chipboards from the collection.

I altered the Hibiscus frame by first painting 
it purple and then, once dry, I lightly heat 
embossed it with gold embossing powder.



I painted the title with emerald green paint and 
then lightly heat embossed it in gold.


I altered Ava's frame by heat embossing it 
completely in gold. Some of the thinner 
part of the frame got 
hidden under my photograph,
but the main part is still visible.


I painted the flourishes with emerald green paint.




I arranged these elements around my 
photograph together with other embellishments, 
rub-ons and flowers.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.




No comments:

Post a Comment