Friday 13 October 2023

Hello Summer


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee using the funky new 
IN THE GROOVE collection.

This is such a cool, groovy collection which 
definitely gives 70's vibes.
I prepared my background by cutting paper
from the collection and adhering them
onto the left edge of my layout.

I then stenciled onto the area where my 
photograph would be with Crackle Mousse,
leaving the product to dry completely
so that the cracks would form.




Chipboard embellishments were coloured with
green spray and then, once dry, painted
with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide paint.


I completed my layout by adding elements
from the cut-out sheets as well as 
acrylic embellishments as well as
splashes of diluted black gesso.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.








No comments:

Post a Comment