Thursday 12 October 2023

Journey

Hello again creative friends.
It's been a while since I posted on here,
so I am happy to share my new project
as Design Team member for 13arts with
you all today ~ a mixed media canvas ~
using an older collection, Victoriana,
as well as 13arts' mixed media products.

I prepared the background of my canvas
by painting it with black gesso, making sure to
dry it completely.  I then added Texture Powder to
modeling paste and applied this to my canvas
using a spatula, leaving it to dry
naturally to allow the cracks to form.



I painted my resin pieces first with black gesso
and then, once dry, I lightly dry brushed 
them with white gesso.


I added elements from the cut-out sheet
around my photograph, together with
metal embellishments which I painted 
with Tiger Eye Color Glow added
to liquid acrylic medium.




Splashes of white ink completed my project.



I hope that this project has inspired you.












No comments:

Post a Comment