Saturday 2 May 2020

Explore


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a travel canvas created using the beautiful 
"Travel the World" papers from 13 Arts.

I love the teals and mustards in this range which complement the black and white 
photograph of a trip to South America many years ago perfectly.

I prepared the background by tearing some of the papers and adhering 
near the top of the canvas, before covering with clear gesso.

I then diluted some Andalusite Color Glow and painted it onto the parts of the canvas 
where there was no paper.


I then stenciled onto the canvas using 13 Arts modeling paste mixed with the same Color Glow.


The chipboard compass and boots were painted with the same Color Glow.
The star in the centre of the compass as well as the title were painted with 13 Arts Turquoise Ink.



A cut a piece of the co-ordinating transparent foil and secured this to the right side of the canvas.


I hope that you like this canvas.
I am looking forward to the day when we can get in our cars or on an aeroplane again 
and go travel the country and the world.

Until next time!















No comments:

Post a Comment