Monday 4 May 2020

Lovely



Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a pretty pastel canvas using the beautiful 
Four Seasons "Spring" papers from P13.

As we prepare for winter, the colours of this range held me back in warm sunny days 
for just a little bit longer ... days of being outdoors in nature, enjoying the sunshine.

 I prepared the background for this canvas by cutting paper to fit and then 
covering it with clear gesso.  I then stenciled onto the background using crackle paste 
as well as painting the paste here and there to create texture.
Once the paste was dry, I lightly painted onto the crackles with soft watercolours.


The resin leaves were painted in green and then lightly dry brushed with white gesso.


The chipboard title was heat embossed in white.


The cutout of the two ladies was coloured with alcohol inks.


The picket fence was painted with white gesso, lightly painted in a lemon yellow and then dry brushed with white gesso again.


I hope that you like this canvas.
Until next time!
💛







No comments:

Post a Comment