Thursday 7 May 2020

Hello!


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout created using inspiration from the 13 Arts mood board challenge
for May, being inspired by the colours or elements in the board.



I love the soft, delicate colours used in this mood board and the vintage feel of the elements 
so I decided to use a doily which I had made with a mould and resin 
as well as a really old photograph (which I love!) of my husband as a young boy.

I prepared the background of this layout by tearing and combining papers from the 
"Rose Fields" collection.

I stenciled some leaves onto the background, in the area that my main composition would go, 
using white gesso mixed with "Woodbine" chalk mist to make the pink as well as white gesso mixed with a little black gesso to make the grey.



I painted the resin pieces on my layout (doily, bee and clock) as well as the 
chipboard pieces (leaves and title) with the grey gesso.





The title, clock and bee were lightly brushed with gold.

I hope that you like this layout.
Why not join the challenge and create a layout of your own.
Until next time!
💗









8 comments:

  1. Wow...that page looks amazing with all the lovely embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at 13@rts. Have a beautiful day. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heikes. Have a great weekend xx

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Thank you so much for playing along with us at 13arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing along with us at 13 Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo and interesting design, thank you for joining our challenge at 13arts! Did you see new one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Yes I have! Busy with it as we speak. Have a great weekend xx

      Delete