Sunday 10 May 2020

Unforgettable


Hi everyone.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms today.  May your day be a special one 
with those that you love.
Today I am sharing a mini canvas as a tribute to my beautiful mom
using paper and embellishments from the "Unforgettable" range from 13 Arts.

I tore pieces of the papers and secured them to the canvas before stenciling with modeling paste.


Some 13 Arts Color Glow was added in some places and sprayed with water 
so that the colour moves.

I also lightly stamped in places with a script stamp.

The chipboard pieces were painted with black gesso, rubbed with wax and then 
lighly brushed with white gesso.


The wings were painted with black gesso, brushed with wax and then lightly painted 
with 13 Arts Color Glow.


I painted the rose with Color Glow and then brushed it with wax.


I hope that you like this canvas.
Until next time!
💓












No comments:

Post a Comment