Tuesday 2 June 2020

Love life in full bloom



Hi everyone.
With lockdown, it has been such a while since have I posted a project as 
Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee.
And what a beautiful collection this new one is ...the papers and 
embellishments are gorgeous!


I prepared the background of this layout by tearing papers from the collection and 
adding them to the top of the layout.


I then added Distress Oxide by blending outwards from the centre so that the Oxide is 
visible around the area where my composition would be.
I then added the Oxide to the back of the stencil,
lightly sprayed it with water and then pressed the stencil onto my layout 
to create a reversed effect.


I added stamping around my composition with black archival ink.


The chipboard elements were heat embossed with white embossing powder.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💜










No comments:

Post a Comment