Monday 22 June 2020

Timeless Beauty


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a recent single page layout created as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee using the absolutely stunning Vintage Garden collection.

I love this pic of my niece taken amongst the leaves and it suited the papers perfectly, 
especially as I wanted to bring the coral colour into this layout.

I prepared the background of this layout by mixing green Impasto paint with modeling paste 
and stenciling onto the page together with gold Icing Paste.



The resin embellishments were coloured with Red Pepper, Flamingo and Salmon Alcohol Inks 
and then lightly brushed with white gesso.



The chipboard embellishments were painted with white paint and then 
lightly rubbed with gold wax.


Some splashes of white paint and the layout was complete.

I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
šŸ’š









No comments:

Post a Comment