Monday 29 June 2020

Moment in time



Hi everyone.  I am so excited to share my first project as Guest Designer for 13 Arts.
I have been keeping this information to myself for a while and so happy 
to be able to share it with you all now.

I used the beautiful Rosalie papers for this layout and prepared the background by
adhering parts of the transparent foil as well as stenciling here and there.


I LOVE the 13 Arts Color Glow powder paints and used Tiger Eye (brown), which suited my 
vintage layout perfectly, around the composition for depth and definition.




The gorgeous Ephemera pack is a perfect accompaniment to the beautiful papers.


Once the layout was complete, I added some old gold glitter around the composition as well 
for some shimmer.


I hope that you like this layout.

Visit the 13 Arts blog to see details on how I created this vintage layout.

Until next time!
💗



No comments:

Post a Comment