Thursday 2 July 2020

Perfect blend


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a single layout as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee 
using the gorgeous new Essence collection.


I prepared the background of this layout by stenciling coffee beans onto the paper 
and adding teal ink in the area where I wanted my composition to go.


The round chipboard embellishment was covered with Juniper Alcohol Ink and then, 
using a brown distress crayon, I coloured in some of the wording to make it stand out.


So many pretty cutouts in this collection ....


I covered a cog/gear embossing folder with liquid wood glue and left it to dry for a 
couple of days.  Once it is completely dry, it should peel right off the plastic folder.
I rubbed it lightly with brown Distress Ink and white gold wax and then used pieces 
to back my photograph.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💚



No comments:

Post a Comment