Wednesday 8 July 2020

Art - find new ways


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a mixed media canvas using 13 Arts mixed media products.

I prepared the background of the canvas by stenciling onto chipboard and then, once it was dry, cutting it into strips and arranging them on the canvas, together with cogs/gears, art stones, lace and other embellishments.


I then painted everything with white gesso.  Once everything was dry, I started adding blue paint,
spritzing it with water to make it run across to the centre of the canvas.
I then firstly added dark brown chalk spray followed by Andalusite Color Glow powder paint 
to blend with the blue and to flow towards the right of the canvas.



I added a frame, wings and title onto the top of the canvas.




Once all of the paint and ink was completely dry, I lightly brushed with white gesso to 
bring out some of the details.


I hope that you like this canvas.
Until next time!
💙





No comments:

Post a Comment