Tuesday 21 July 2020

Hope is never lost


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a recent canvas where I used 13Arts Color Glow paint powders.

I love the vibrant colours of the Color Glows, but, on this project, you won't see too much 
of the shine because I applied a light coat of white gesso over the top, muting the colours 
to soften them.

I prepared the canvas by first stenciling and then covering it with white gesso.
I then added all embellishments to the canvas, making sure that the the glue was dry 
before covering everything with white gesso to create a blank canvas for the colours.


I added the colour by diluting the powder, spraying water onto the canvas and then 
adding the colour with a paintbrush.  I dried the canvas between colours.


Here are some pics of the details ...




 


I hope that you like this canvas.
Until next time!
💙











No comments:

Post a Comment