Friday 26 June 2020

Spread your wings and fly


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout created using inspiration from the 13 Arts mood board challenge
for June, being inspired by the colours or elements in the board.



I love the combination of the pinks and mauves with green and was inspired 
to use these colours together.

I created the background of this layout by mixing Amethyst Color Glow paint powder 
with gesso and dragging the colour down my paper making sure that it will be 
visible around my composition.

I then added more gesso to the mixture to make it a bit lighter and stenciled 
around the page.  Once the gesso was dry, I added green glitter to modeling paste 
and added a bit of green stenciling.


I added some stamping around the page with black archival ink.


The chipboard doily and title were painted with black gesso and then coloured with waxes.


The large chipboard frame was painted with diluted Emerald Color Glow paint powder 
and then dry brushed with white gesso.


I hope that you like this layout.
Why not join the challenge and create a project of your own.
Until next time!
💓







8 comments:

  1. Oh lala, this is a lovely page with beautiful details. I really love your take on our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at @13arts. Have a lovely day. Xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with the 13 Arts Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sandi. Love the challenges xx

      Delete
  3. Love your layout! Thank you for participation in the 13arts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely layout! Thank you so much for joining us at 13arts.

    ReplyDelete