Friday 26 June 2020

Loved beyond measure


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a recent canvas created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee 
using the Vintage Garden collection.

I loved the idea of creating a secret garden and used a picture of my daughter looking through the gates.


I prepared the background of this canvas by securing paper from the range to it 
and then stenciling with Platinum crackle paste, dragging it down the canvas with the spatula 
to soften the edges of the stenciling.


I used a wreath made from twigs for the centre of the canvas and then coated lace with 
clear sculpture paste, draping the lace over the edge of and running down from the wreath.

I used a lot of flowers, leaves, sisal, moss and cutouts from the collection to make the garden.





The gates were painted and added to the composition.



The title and leaves were heat embossed with gold embossing powder.



I hope that you enjoyed walking through this garden with me.
Until next time!
💜










No comments:

Post a Comment