Friday 4 September 2020

A simply great life

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout with you that I created using the new 
Simply Life collection from Penelope Dee.


I love the neutral tones of this collection which makes it perfect to add 
an accent pop of colour.

I prepared the background of this layout by adding paint to gel medium and 
stenciling onto the paper around the area of my composition.


Chipboard elements were painted with black gesso, dry brushed with the same colour 
that I used for stenciling and then a light dust of white gesso on top to bring out the details.


Leaves were stamped and cut out and then added around the main composition.


The chipboard title was heat embossed using white embossing powder.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💛







No comments:

Post a Comment