Thursday 17 September 2020

Timeless


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout with you today as my final project as Guest Designer for 13 Arts.

And, I have some very exciting news .....
I am staying on with 13 Arts as part of their Design Team!


I am absolutely thrilled to be joining a company and team who continue to inspire and create the most amazing papers and mixed media products for the crafting industry.
Thank you so much to Aida and 13 Arts for including me and allowing me to share my creativity with you all.
I hope that our projects will inspire you to create your own.

I used two sheets of paper from the Unforgettable range for this layout, cutting the one so that I could place it in the bottom right corner of the layout.
I added Tiger Eye Color Glow to Gel Medium and then stenciled onto the background of the layout, using the spatula to pull some of the colour downwards on the layout.
Once the gel medium was dry, I added some black gesso around and over the stenciling as well as around the edges of the layout.
Coral Red Color Glow was diluted and painted around the composition.
I added some Bronze Shiny Powder to transparent wax and rubbed this around the edges of the page, around my photograph as well as around the composition.  Stamping was also added onto the layout.










I hope that you like this layout.

Visit 13 Arts to see more from the design team.
Blog ❤ http://13artspl.blogspot.com

Also visit LivingLife on
Facebook ❤ https://www.facebook.com/LivinglifeCreative
Instagram ❤ https://instagram.com/livinglife.creative

Until next time!
💗




 

No comments:

Post a Comment