Tuesday 22 September 2020

Simple joy


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing a single layout which I created as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee 
using the Simply Life collection.


I loved this paper from the collection with the stone detail and knew that I had the perfect pic for it.  We had enjoyed a Sunday afternoon visit to Franschhoek in the Cape and taken the pic at the entranceway to a quaint walk through to shops and restaurants.  The stone of the arch above us reminded me of the stone arch on the paper.


I wanted to recreate the look of the stones and pebbles onto my layout so I stenciled using a cobble stencil and expanding mousse.  Once the mousse had been heated, it gave the raised look of a cobble stone wall.


I stamped around the arch on the page to make it look cracked.


I used a stamp on my chipboard title.


A mixture of gel medium and jade green paint was added around the edges of my layout and also lightly rubbed onto the chipboard embellishment to make the wording stand out.
I added stamped leaves and a few stamped and heat embossed leaves around my composition.


I hope that you like this layout.
Until next time!
💚



 

No comments:

Post a Comment