Tuesday 29 September 2020

Memories


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a wooden tag which I created for 13arts using rice paper from the new 
End of Summer collection.

I adhered the rice paper to the tag with gel medium and coated the top of the paper with medium 
as well to protect it.
I then added colour to modeling paste and stenciled around the edges of the tag. 


I applied gel medium to the metal frame and then added Rusty Bronze Powder before spraying 
Reagent onto it to make the rust react.  It then turns all rusty and makes it look as if is has been 
out in the elements for a really long time.


I did the same thing to the metal heart as well as on the left side of the tag.



I also added diluted paint around the edges as well as adding black paint to gel medium and applying it around the edges of the tag with a spatula.


I hope that you like this tag.
Until next time!
💛












No comments:

Post a Comment