Wednesday 13 October 2021

Back in time

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new project for 13arts with you all today using papers and ephemera 
from the stunning new "Back in Time" collection.


I used some chipboard clocks from my stash for this project and painted 
the larger one with Cairo Night Color Glow combined with acrylic medium 
and the smaller one with Rose Quartz Color Glow. 
I then heat embossed the large clock with pink/gold embossing glitter before 
backing it with paper from the collection. The small clock was backed with 
a different paper before adhering it to the centre of my project.
Before adhering both clocks to the patterned paper, I combined the Rose Quartz
Color Glow with gel medium and lightly applied it around the papers,
dragging my spatula downwards over some of the stenciling and giving the papers
a grungy look.



The resin branches and clock in the centre of my project were painted with 
the same Color Glows combined with acrylic medium, first the blue and then, 
once dry, the pink.





I used pieces from the Ephemera pack to construct my main composition, 
raising some above others to give a 3D effect.





I hope that you like this project 
and are inspired to create your own with these beautiful products.
Until next time!
💗









No comments:

Post a Comment