Wednesday 6 October 2021

You are the treasures in my ocean breeze


Hi everyone.
I am sharing a single layout with you all today as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee
featuring the beautiful Ocean Blue collection.

I prepared the background of this layout by tearing paper from the collection and then 
adhering it across the centre of my main page.
I cut strips of  gold glitter paper and adhered these across my page to resemble "waves".


I stenciled onto my layout with blue expanding mousse, applying gold embossing powder 
to the mousse while it was still wet and before heating with a heat gun.


The title was coloured with diluted expanding mousse.


Elements from the cutout sheet completed my beach layout.


I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create your own.
Until next time!
💙

 

No comments:

Post a Comment