Thursday 28 October 2021

Home sweet home


Hello creative friends.
The 13arts' Home Sweet Home collection is definitely one of my favourites.
I love the colour combinations on the papers and embellishments ... 
a very cozy collection, with a boho feel.



I have created a single layout as Design Team inspiration using papers and ephemera from the collection as well as 13arts mixed media products.
See if you can spot the shaker box on my layout 😊




I combined Rose Quartz Color Glow with gel medium to stencil onto my layout.
I then added gold glitter to gel medium and stenciled here and there
on top of the pink stenciling, dragging some of the product down my layout
with a spatula.


Chipboard embellishments were painted with Solidate Color Glow, lightly brushed 
with white gesso and then splashed with Rose Quartz Color Glow.



Some of the products used include the following ...


I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create one of your own
with these beautiful products.
Until next time!
💙






 

No comments:

Post a Comment