Friday 1 October 2021

Fairytale

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a project which I created as Design Team member for 13arts 
as inspiration for the October Mood Board Challenge.


I was inspired by the greens and ambers in the mood board so used paper from the 
beautiful new Aurora collection which was perfect for the colour combination.

I stenciled onto the paper, around my composition, with a combination of 
Andalusite Color Glow and gel medium, using the star stencil from the same collection.


The resin pieces were painted with a combination of Jadeite and Andalusite Color Glows 
combined with Acrylic Liquid Medium and then, once dry, I added
Amber Color Glow and Liquid Medium here and there.
Once all mediums were dry, I added sticky glue randomly to the pieces, waiting for it to 
dry a bit before adding foil.


The title and half moon were heat embossed in white.


Once everything had been added to my layout, I added diluted Amber Color Glow 
around my composition.


Some of the 13arts products used included the following ...


I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to create your own.
Until next time!
💛







No comments:

Post a Comment