Thursday 18 November 2021

Be happy


Hi everyone.
Today I am sharing my new project as Design Team member for 13arts
with you all ... a hexagonal wooden canvas which I altered using 13arts products and papers and embellishments from the Aurora collection.


I prepared the background of the canvas by first painting it with black gesso.
I then applied sticky glue to the background and, when the glue
was sticky, I added some really cool gilding flakes which have so many colours
including gold, orange copper and blue/purple which match the colour
scheme of my project perfectly.



I combined Golden Calcite Color Glow with gel medium
and stenciled onto my canvas.


The resin frames were painted with black gesso and then splashed with
Golden Calcite Color Glow combined with Acrylic Medium
before lightly brushing with white gesso.
I then lightly brushed them with Gold Glitter paint.



Chipboard elements were painted with the same Color Glow.


I cut hexagons out of Aurora papers and layered them on my project
around my main composition.



Layers of embellishments and flowers completed my project.


Products used on my project include the following ...


I hope that you like this project and are inspired to create one of your own.
Until next time!
💜





















 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moira!
    This is beautiful!
    Sorry I haven't kept up with your blog! I was just scrolling down my bookmarked pages and found yours!
    Hope all is well with you and family!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete