Friday 22 July 2022

Delightful

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a pretty lilac layout as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee with you all today using the gorgeous 
new CHELSEA collection.


I prepared the background of my layout by 
tearing paper from the collection and adhering it 
to the left of my base page.

I then mixed purple paint with white gesso and 
stenciled onto my layout around my main composition,
 dragging the product down my page with my spatula.



I painted the chipboard doily and strip 
with copper paint.



The smaller circles were also painted with copper paint, 
rubbing the excess paint off with a wet wipe 
to bring out the detail.


I cut flowers and other elements out of the 
cut-out sheet to frame my photograph and complete 
my layout.


I hope that you like my layout and that 
it inspires you to create your own.








No comments:

Post a Comment