Thursday 28 July 2022

Happy life

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout with you all today 
as Design Team member for 2Crafty Chipboards, 
featuring some of their beautiful chipboards.

We will be heading into spring in just over a 
month and the flowers and blossoms are already 
starting to bloom.  With this in mind, I created 
a bright, floral layout as we enter this new season.

I prepared the background of my layout by 
stenciling with a mixture of gel medium and 
Bronze Shiny Powder from 13arts.



Chipboard embellishments were coloured with a 
combination of lilac and burgundy sprays before 
heat embossing them with a powder which has a 
combination of bronze and gold.






2Crafty chipboards used on this layout include ...


I hope that this layout has inspired you.






No comments:

Post a Comment