Tuesday 19 July 2022

Life is good


Hello again creative and crafty friends.
I am sharing a new layout with you all today
as Design Team member for 13arts
using papers and ephemera from the 
CARMEN collection as well as a few 
velum cutouts from the 
MAGNOLIA DREAMS collection.

I love the combination of pinks and greens 
in the Carmen collection ... so striking together!

I first combined the Rubelite and Rose Quartz 
Color Glows with gel medium and stenciled 
around the area of my main composition as well as 
on the top right of my layout.



I secured a piece of the Carmen foil behind my photograph.


The resin pieces were painted with a combination
of Labradorite Color Glow and liquid acrylic
medium.



I combined flowers and some of the floral
ephemera to frame my photograph.




I hope that this layout inspires you to 
use these beautiful products.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment