Tuesday 5 July 2022

Lovely

 


Hello everyone.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member 
for 13arts using paper from the Carmen as well as 
ephemera and velum from the Rose in Love collections.

I love the bright pink of the Carmen "Wall of Flowers" 
paper which match the pinks in the Rose in Love 
ephemera perfectly.

I stenciled onto my layout around the area of my 
main composition with modeling paste.



I combined the Rubelite and Amber Color Glows 
together with liquid acrylic medium so that 
my colour would be more orange/coral and 
painted the chipboards with this mixture.  
Once it was dry, I lightly painted them with  
pink glitter acrylic ink.




I painted the resin frames with the same 
Color Glow mixture and, once they were dry,
I dry brushed them with white gesso.


Once my layout was complete, I gave  
the rest of the elements with white gesso.


Splashes of white ink completed my layout.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

























 



No comments:

Post a Comment