Monday 1 August 2022

Find your way

 


Hello creative friends
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member for 13arts
created as inspiration for the August Mood Board Challenge.


This is a fun way to explore different colours/themes
 that you might not always choose and so give you 
an opportunity to venture out of your comfort zone.
Be inspired by this new mood board, 
create a project of your own and then submit it onto 
INSTAGRAM only using the #13artsAug22.  
There is an amazing prize for the winner 
who will also be invited to Guest Design for 13arts.

I used one of the papers from a previous 13arts 
collection and stamped around the edges of the paper 
before stenciling onto the background of my 
layout with a combination of gel medium and 
Pearl Color Glow.




I coloured my chipboards with a combination of 
different 13arts Color Glows, each one mixed with 
liquid acrylic medium.  





The resin pieces on my layout were painted with 
grey. brown and pink Color Glows and then, 
once dry, lightly brushed with glitter ink.




I lightly brushed the rest of my embellishments with 
glitter ink and then added splashes of white to 
complete my layout.



I hope that this layout has inspired you to 
participate in this month's challenge.



















No comments:

Post a Comment