Monday 29 August 2022

Capture


Hello creative friends
I am sharing a grungy layout with you all today 
as Design Team member for 2Craft Chipboard featuring 
some of the beautiful chipboards in their collection as well as 
papers and embellishments from 13arts' Mr Handsome collection.

I prepared the chipboard pieces by first painting them 
with brown paint.  I then added blue and gold metallic 
flakes to the corner pieces and lightly rubbed the frames with gold wax.
The bulb and title were painted with gold paint.




I added stamping around my layout as well.



Once I had added everything to my layout,
I combined gold ink and gel medium together 
and stenciled onto my layout, dragging the product 
with a spatula around my main composition 
as well as along the edges of my layout.
Once the product was dry, I added Copper Glitter Ink
on top of the gold as well as onto the bulb and title.




I hope that this layout has inspired you to create your own.





























No comments:

Post a Comment