Wednesday 31 August 2022

Imagination

 


Hello everyone.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member 
for 13arts with you all today ~ a bold, dramatic layout 
with the QUEEN OF THE NIGHT.

I prepared the background of my layout by 
stenciling with a combination of black gesso 
and gel medium.
I added black glitter to the mixture to give it texture 
and a sparkle and then stenciled around my main composition.



I then added ephemera and velum from the collection, 
as well as velum from the ROSE IN LOVE collection, 
layering them with flowers around my photograph.






I added stamping onto the edges of my layout.



Splashes of black gesso and white ink completed my layout.



I hope that you like this layout and are inspired to 
create one of your own using these beautiful products.










No comments:

Post a Comment