Saturday 13 August 2022

My heart is blooming

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my new Design Team layout for 13arts
using the beautiful MAGNOLIA DREAMS collection.


We will be in our Spring in just over a month so
I decided to create a romantic, floral
layout for that "Spring feeling" and the
yellow and white daisies are perfect
for that.

I stenciled onto my layout using white modeling paste.
I added Amber Color Glow to white modeling paste 
to stencil around my main composition.
Yellow watercolour paint was lightly added 
onto the white stenciling to bring in some colour.




I cut elements from the velum page, the 
cut-out sheet to frame my photograph as well 
as ephemera embellishments.




I hope that this layout has inspired you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment