Tuesday 20 September 2022

Our story

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new project as Design Team member for 13arts.

For this project, I altered the tag book set into a 
hard cover mini album, combining them in my album 
on a "hidden hinge" system and decorating them 
with paper and ephemera from the AURORA collection.


Once I had added the tags to my album, 
I cut paper to fit the tags and then 
stenciled onto each one with a combination of 
gel medium and Alexandrite Color Glow.


Once the stenciling was dry, I added Old Silver 
Acrylic Glitter Ink to my tags using a spatula.


The resin pieces on my front cover were painted with 
green paint and then, once dry, dry brushed with white gesso.


Here are a few close-ups of the tags in my album ...








I hope that this project has inspired you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment