Tuesday 27 September 2022

Salt water therapy

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new double layout as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee with you all today using the 
new TIDAL FLORALS collection.


As we approach Summer in our part of the world, 
this is such a beautiful collection ~ with the soft blues, 
sandy browns and beautiful embellishments ~ to match 
any beach themed project.

I cut and layered papers from the collection and 
adhered these to my background together with 
some ribbons and my photographs.

I coloured the chipboard sea elements with light blue 
paint, making sure to rub the colour into the 
recessed areas of the chipboards.
Other chipboards were coloured with a light brown ink.
I added the chipboards and cut-out embellishments 
to my layout.







I love these acrylic sea anenomes.  Aren't they beautiful?!



I had this piece of picket fencing in my personal stash 
which goes perfectly on my layout.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.











No comments:

Post a Comment