Wednesday 28 September 2022

Your smile

 


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing my latest project as Design Team member 
for 2Crafty Chipboard with you all today using 
beautiful chipboards from the collection as well as 
cut-outs from the Penelope Dee "Chelsea" collection.

I altered the chipboard decorative panel by first 
painting it with brown acrylic paint.  I then applied a product
from 13arts called Rusty Bronze Powder here and there 
and then added the Rust Reagent to the powder 
to allow the rust to form.



I wanted to add extra pieces of rust onto my project 
so I placed liquid acrylic medium onto a craft sheet 
and added the Rusty Bronze Powder to the mixture.  
I then added the Reagent to the medium and powder 
and left it to dry in the sun and for the rust to form.


Once it was dry, I broke pieces off and tucked 
them between my cut-outs as well as onto the decorative panel.


I painted the chipboard leaves with Jadeite Color Glow 
from 13arts mixed with liquid acrylic medium and then, 
once dry, I lightly added copper wax around the edges.


The chipboard floral sprays were painted with 
brown acrylic paint and then lightly rubbed with 
copper and lilac wax.




The title was painted with the same green Color Glow 
and then rubbed with copper wax, making sure that the wax 
coloured the embossed wording.




I hope that this project has inspired you.








No comments:

Post a Comment