Saturday 1 October 2022

Dream


Hello creative friends

I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member for 13arts
created as inspiration for the October Mood Board Challenge.


This is a fun way to explore different colours/themes
 that you might not always choose and so give you 
an opportunity to venture out of your comfort zone.
Be inspired by this new mood board, 
create a project of your own and then submit it onto 
INSTAGRAM only using the #13artsOct22.  
There is an amazing prize for the winner 
who will also be invited to Guest Design for 13arts.

I created a canvas as inspiration for this challenge using 
13arts mixed media products and mediums.

I coloured the base of my canvas with Amber 
Color Glow combined with Liquid Acrylic Medium 
and then, once the product was dry, I stamped around the edges 
and then stenciled with a combination of 
Tiger Eye Color Glow mixed with gel medium, 
dragging the product along the edges of my
canvas with my spatula.



Once the stenciling was dry, I added a combination of 
Amber and Garnet Color Glows together and applied
the colour through the centre of my canvas, 
around the stenciled face.




The resin dragonfly was painted with Tiger Eye Color Glow 
and then lightly rubbed with a wax which I made 
from a clear wax and Bronze Shiny 
Powder from 13arts.



I also rubbed the wax around the edges of my canvas.


I hope that this project has inspired you to 
participate in this month's challenge.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment