Friday 28 October 2022

Timeless

 


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing my new layout as Design Team
member for 2Crafty Chipboard using some of
the beautiful chipboards from 
the collection.


I prepared the background of my layout by
stenciling first with gold crackle paste
and then here and there with 
modeling paste.



I painted the clock face and lampposts with
black gesso and then lightly heat embossed 
them in gold.



I used the negative of the chipboard title
and also painted it with black gesso,
but added more gold embossing powder
than the other chipboards.


The chipboard flourishes were completely 
heat embossed in gold.



Light splashes of white ink as well as 
diluted black gesso completed
my layout.


I hope that this layout has inspired you.














No comments:

Post a Comment