Thursday 27 October 2022

Christmas to remember


Hello everyone.
Can we really believe that another 
Christmas is just around the corner!
Today I am sharing my new layout 
as Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using 
the new CHRISTMAS STAR collection, 
a beautiful collection for preserving all 
of your precious Christmas memories.


I layered the paper with the large wreath 
onto the red and white striped paper and then 
used cut-outs from the collection to 
frame my page and photograph. 

I painted the chipboard title with green paint
and then lightly heat embossed it
in gold embossing powder.


The Christmas baubles were lightly painted 
with a copper paint, wiping off the excess 
in order to display the details.


Once my layout was completed, I added 
splashes of diluted green and copper paint.



Here are some close-ups of the 
details on my layout...





I hope that this layout has inspired you.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment