Wednesday 26 October 2022

Feel free

 


Hello to all my creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member 
for 13arts with you all today where I tore  
papers from the Carmen collection 
and adhered them to a sheet from the 
Queen of the Night collection.


I tore papers from the Carmen collection


I added white glitter strips to modeling paste 
to stencil onto the background of my layout.  
Once the paste dried, the glitter gave it 
a "feathered" look.


I also stenciled onto my background with 
black gesso and gel medium and then, 
once dry, I lightly added white gesso 
to the stenciling with my finger.


I painted my resin pieces with black gesso
and then, once dry, I lightly brushed
them with white gesso.



I added cut-outs and flowers to frame 
my photograph and then lightly brushed 
everything with white gesso.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.







No comments:

Post a Comment