Saturday 8 October 2022

Take time to smell the roses

 


Hi everyone.
I am sharing my new layout as Design Team 
member for 13arts with you all today using 
paper and embellishments from the 
ROSE IN LOVE collection.


I love the soft pink and blues in this collection.  
I use these papers a lot so it is definitely 
a favourite of mine!

I prepared the background of my layout by 
stenciling leaves onto the floral sections with 
modeling paste.  I then combined Turquoise 
and Blue Saphire Color Glows with 
modeling paste to create a soft blue and 
stenciled around the edges of my layout, 
dragging the colour onto the background 
with a spatula.




I painted all chipboard embellishments with 
white acrylic ink.




I cut my title from the velum sheet.


I layered all flowers, cut-outs and chipboards 
around my photograph and onto the edge 
of my layout.


I hope that this layout inspires you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment