Thursday 6 October 2022

Down by the sea


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee with you all today using 
the new TIDAL FLORALS collection.


I tore different papers from the collection and 
layered these onto the base page of my layout.


I painted the coral chipboard piece with 
black gesso and applied sticky glue to it.  I then 
added silver gilding flakes to the sticky glue, 
brushing off the excess with a hard brush.


I added stenciling to my layout 
with silver metallic wax.



Chipboard pieces were dry brushed 
with black gesso.




Chipboard words on my layout were also 
lightly heat embossed with silver 
embossing powder.




Splashes of white ink 
completed my layout.

I hope that this layout inspires you.
Thanks so much for stopping by.









No comments:

Post a Comment