Friday 23 December 2022

Summertime


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new double page layout as 
Brand Ambassador for Penelope Dee using the 
beautiful SUNKISSED collection.


I prepared the background of my layout by layering 
papers from the collection to form the backdrop 
for my photographs and embellishments.

I stenciled onto my layout using the 
co-ordinating stencil, a soft brush and a 
green metallic wax.



I painted my chipboard embellishments, 
including the title, with red ink and then, once dry, 
I lightly rubbed them with the green metallic wax.




I then layered my photographs together 
with the chipboard pieces as well as cut-outs 
from the collection.




I hope that this bright, summery layout has 
inspired you to create one of your own.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment