Monday 12 December 2022

Let's celebrate something today


Hello again creative friends.
I am sharing a new layout as Brand Ambassador 
for Penelope Dee using the beautiful new
 SOIREE collection.


I created this layout with a photograph of my 
one niece who was recently crowned 
Miss Universe Paraguay and will be competing 
for the big International crown in the new year.  
We are so proud of her and this has more than 
one reason to celebrate.

I stenciled onto my layout with crackle mousse 
and then, once the mousse was dry, I lightly 
rubbed the stenciling with gold metallic wax 
to bring out the detail in the product.



The chipboard pieces were painted with 
Black Soot Distress Oxide and then, once dry, 
lightly rubbed with gold metallic wax.




Resin embellishments were painted with black gesso and then, 
once dry, lightly rubbed with gold metallic wax.



I hope that this layout has inspired you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment