Monday 19 December 2022

Tis the Season


Hello creative friends.
I am sharing a new mixed media Christmas 
project as Design Team member for 13arts 
using paper from the CHRISTMAS STORIES 
collection as well as some of my favourite 
13arts mixed media products 
and mediums.

I prepared the wooden panel by first painting it 
with white gesso.  I then applied gel medium 
along the edges before adding Rusty Bronze 
powder to the medium and then applying the 
rust reagent to the powder to allow the rust to form.

Once these products had dried, I mixed 
Texture Powder with white gesso and applied this 
medium onto the wooden panel, over some of the 
rust and allowed this to dry so that the 
cracks would form.




The little chipboard houses and trees were painted 
with brown as well as black watercolour powder 
paint diluted with water.


I also added some of the diluted black 
powder to the crackle paste on the wooden panel.


Chipboard pieces were painted with white acrylic 
ink.  I gave everything on my project a light 
dusting of white gesso and then, once dry, 
some pieces were lightly painted with 
gold glitter ink.





I hope that you all have a blessed Christmas.























 

No comments:

Post a Comment