Wednesday 30 November 2022

Memories


 Hello creative friends

I am sharing a new layout as Design Team member for 13arts
created as inspiration for the December Mood Board Challenge.


This is a fun way to explore different 
colours/themes that you might not always 
choose and so give you an opportunity 
to venture out of your comfort zone.
Be inspired by this new mood board, 
create a project of your own and then 
submit it onto INSTAGRAM only using 
the #13artsDec22.  There is an 
amazing prize for the winner who will 
also be invited to Guest Design 
for 13arts.

I created this layout as inspiration for 
this challenge using papers and ephemera 
from the 13arts IN LOVE collection 
as well as mixed media products 
and mediums.

I prepared the background of my 
layout by tearing papers from the 
collection and adhering them 
onto the left of my base page.
I then stenciled onto my layout with 
silver glitter paint.



I painted resin snowflakes with white gesso 
and then added Labradorite Color Glow 
mixed with liquid acrylic medium.
Once the colour was dry, I added a touch 
of Tanzanite as well as Turquoise Color Glows 
to the mixture and added a touch of 
teal blue to them.
Once the colour was dry, I lightly 
brushed them with silver glitter paint.



I added the same colour to the resin twigs.


I added flowers, leaves and ephemera 
around my photograph and lightly brushed 
them with white gesso as well as the 
silver glitter paint.


Some splashes of white ink completed 
my layout.


I hope that my layout has inspired you
to join us with this challenge.






No comments:

Post a Comment